Subject: [IGSMAIL-133] Ny Alesund station
From: Yehuda Bock
Date: 17 NOV 1992 16:09:30

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail       17-NOV-1992 16:09:30       Message Number 135
***********************************************************************
 
From:    Yehuda Bock
Subject: Ny Alesund station
         ------------------

To all processing centers and George Preiss:
Has anything happened at NYAL, starting on day 307?
It appears that the antenna is in a new location.
Have we missed an important IGS message.

Thanks,

Yehuda Bock

---
PS (from AIUB)
   We have also noticed the apparent change in position of Ny Alesund. 
   Besides this the receiver also seems to have a degraded performance
   since it is only tracking a few satellites at the same time and shows 
   a higher noise level. We have sent a message last week to George Preiss 
   but have not yet received an answer.