Subject: [IGSMAIL-1329] IRKT H-maser outage and data availability
From: Vjacheslav Zalutzki (ES NIIFTRI), Boudewijn Ambrosius (DUT)
Date: Fri, 24 May 1996 9:35:35 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri May 24  9:35:35 PDT 1996      Message Number 1329
******************************************************************************

Author: Vjacheslav Zalutzki (ES NIIFTRI), Boudewijn Ambrosius (DUT)
Subject: IRKT H-maser outage and data availability

Please be advised that the H-maser external frequency standard of the 
Irkutsk (IRKT) station has been temporarily disconnected from the receiver.
On June 21, 2:00 am UT, the active filter device used to connect the
distant H-maser started to malfunction. Therefore, the receiver has been
running from its internal clock since June 22, 6:00 am UT. The connection
will be restored as soon as the filter device has been repaired.

Also, we would like to report that during the last few weeks the data
from IRKT have been sometimes been submitted with several days delay.
There were various causes for this, ranging from technical to logistical
nature. We hope that the situation has stabilized again. 

Finally, the data from day 137 were corrupted due to transmission errors.
These data will be submitted as soon as possible.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Vjacheslav, Boudewijn

[Mailed From: Boudewijn Ambrosius <[email-masked]>]