Subject: [IGSMAIL-1320] Santiago problems
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Wed, 15 May 1996 9:34:41 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Wed May 15  9:34:41 PDT 1996      Message Number 1320
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: Santiago problems

The Rogue at Santiago has been experiencing several problems over the last
several days. We have tried several times to reset the receiver with no
success. We have asked the personnel at the site to perform some hardware
resets that should bring the receiver back to life.  We are planning to
upgrade the site to a TurboRogue in the next couple of months so we will
have to keep the Rogue limping along until then.

Regards,
Keith F. Stark

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone: (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:       (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                 GPS info:  [email-masked]
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]