Subject: [IGSMAIL-1316] Bodhi Archive outage
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Mon, 13 May 1996 8:08:14 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon May 13  8:08:14 PDT 1996      Message Number 1316
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: Bodhi Archive outage

For the last three days the Bodhi archive has been unreachable because of a
machine crash. Unfortunately, the crash went unnoticed over the weekend and
was not rectified until this morning. The archive should be available now.

We apologize for the inconvenience,
Keith F. Stark

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone: (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:       (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                 GPS info:  [email-masked]
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]