Subject: [IGSMAIL-131] New IGSMAIL set up
From: Tim Springer/AIUB
Date: 11 NOV 1992 12:51:24

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail       11-NOV-1992 12:51:24       Message Number 131
***********************************************************************
 
From :   Tim Springer/AIUB
Subject: New IGSMAIL set up
         ------------------

From today on there exist two different mail boxes for the IGS pilot service. 
One will be the IGSMAIL mailbox with which everyone should be familiar by now, 
the other one will be the IGSREPORT mailbox. The reason for this is that 
we will separete the 'normal' messages from the others. 

With normal messages we here mean the reports from the processing centers 
(e.g.: JPL, SIO, UTX, ESA, GFZ, CODE, EMR) and the reports from the data 
centers (e.g.: CDDIS, PGGA/GARNER, IGN) and all other weekly reports and
overviews (e.g. Preliminary look at GPS earth orientation from Dennis McCarthy).
I therefore would like to request all responsable for sending these messages 
to send them to the IGSREPORT mailbox being:

               [email-masked]

while the IGSMAIL mailbox will remain as it was:

               [email-masked]

One other important change will be that every mail will contain only ONE 
message!

Kind regards,
Tim Springer.