Subject: [IGSMAIL-1303] Late submission of KOSG data
From: Boudewijn Ambrosius
Date: Sun, 5 May 1996 14:55:46 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Sun May  5 14:55:46 PDT 1996      Message Number 1303
******************************************************************************

Author: Boudewijn Ambrosius
Subject: Late submission of KOSG data

Please be advised that the data submission for KOSG was interrupted since
April 23 (DOY 114). This was due to a breakdown of the automatic data
processing system in Delft, which was triggered by the receiver change at
KOSG as announced by Danny van Loon in message number 1294. The new
receiver itself (SNR-12, serial number 229) has been working properly, and
the data were successfully downloaded. However, the Rinexing part of the
procedure failed so that there were no data to be submitted to IGS.

Due to an unfortunate combination of factors, the identification and
correction of the problem was delayed until yesterday, May 4. Since then,
the backlog of data files, starting with DOY 115 has been reprocessed and
submitted to IGS (via IfAG). This means that only part of the data of day
113 and 114 were lost. The procedure is running nominally again since DOY
125.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we hope to avoid similar problems in
the future.

Boudewijn Ambrosius

[Mailed From: Boudewijn Ambrosius <[email-masked]>]