Subject: [IGSMAIL-1300] MCM4 clarification
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Wed, 1 May 1996 15:36:10 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Wed May  1 15:36:10 PDT 1996      Message Number 1300
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: MCM4 clarification

Try number 3:

I have had a number of requests for clarification of IGSMail #1296 about
the MCM4 antenna height confusion.  The correct antenna height for the site
since its installation in January of 1995 (ninety-five) is .0814 m to the
antenna reference point (ARP). The number in the IGS site log of .1830 m
was to the top of the choke ring (.0814 [spike] + .1016 [choke ring] =
.1830 m). A new sitelog with the correct antenna height has been submitted
to the IGS Central Bureau.

We apologize for any inconvenience,

Keith F. Stark

P.S. The new sitelog is actually correct. At least there was one thing I
didn't mess up. :-(

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone: (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:       (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                 GPS info:  [email-masked]
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]