Subject: [IGSMAIL-1297] New site at Ascension Island
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 16:58:33 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Apr 30 16:58:33 PDT 1996      Message Number 1297
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: New site at Ascension Island

JPL/NASA has installed a new site at Ascension Island earlier this month.
Data is available from the site starting 21-Apr-1996. The site is running a
Rogue SNR-8000 (TurboRogue) with version 3.2 of the firmware. The sitecode
for the site will be ASC1. The antenna height is 0.06767 m.

Site:           Ascension Island
Sitecode:       ASC1
Antenna Height: 0.06767 m
Receiver:       Rogue SNR-8000

Regards,
Keith F. Stark

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone: (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:       (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                 GPS info:  [email-masked]
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]