Subject: [IGSMAIL-1296] McMurdo Antenna Height
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 16:58:28 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Apr 30 16:58:28 PDT 1996      Message Number 1296
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: McMurdo Antenna Height

It has been brought to our attention that the antenna height listed in the
McMurdo sitelog is actually referenced to the top of the Choke Ring and not
the antenna reference point. The correct antenna height to the Bottom of
the Choke Ring is .0814 m.  An updated sitelog has been forwarded to the
IGSCB.

We apologize for any inconvenience,

Keith F. Stark

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone: (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:       (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                 GPS info:  [email-masked]
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]