Subject: [IGSMAIL-1293] Mammoth Lakes (CASA & KRAK)
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 10:02:34 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Apr 29 10:02:34 PDT 1996      Message Number 1293
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: Mammoth Lakes (CASA & KRAK)

After a 1 week modem outage at CASA and KRAK, communication was restored to
the site on Friday. However, On Saturday, the site lost all power for an
unknown reason and may not be up for several days. We will be unable to
collect data from either CASA or KRAK until the problem is resolved.

regards,
Keith F. Stark

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone: (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:       (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                 GPS info:  [email-masked]
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]