Subject: [IGSMAIL-1292] CODE SINEX 1.0 submission
From: E. Brockmann
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 1996 9:00:55 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Apr 29  9:00:55 PDT 1996      Message Number 1292
******************************************************************************

Author: E. Brockmann
Subject: CODE SINEX 1.0 submission

Dear Colleagues,

Since GPS week 0849 the CODE Analysis Center submits its weekly coordinate
results using the new SINEX 1.0 format (formerly 0.05 format).

We hope that this change will not cause too much problems for the users 
of the SINEX files.

Kind regards,

Elmar Brockmann
CODE Analysis Center

*****************************************************************************
Elmar Brockmann, Astronomical Institute, University of Berne, Sidlerstrasse 5
CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland, Tel: ++41-31-6318591/6318599, Fax: ++41-31-6313869
E-Mail: [email-masked]                 SPAN: 20579::49203::brockmann

[Mailed From: Brockmann Elmar <[email-masked]>]