Subject: [IGSMAIL-1281] Resubmittal of KOKB files for days 104,106,and 108
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 9:10:24 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Apr 18  9:10:24 PDT 1996      Message Number 1281
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: Resubmittal of KOKB files for days 104,106,and 108

Due to an error in forwarding partial files for KOKB over the last several
days, the rinex files for days 104, 106, and 108 are being updated on the
BODHI archive and resubmitted to CDDIS.

We apologize for any inconvenience,

Keith F. Stark

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone: (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:       (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                 GPS info:  [email-masked]
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]