Subject: [IGSMAIL-1277] Resubmission of CODE results.
From: T.A. Springer
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 1996 13:56:05 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Apr 15 13:56:05 PDT 1996      Message Number 1277
******************************************************************************

Author: T.A. Springer
Subject: Resubmission of CODE results.

Dear IGS colleagues,
 
We have resubmitted to the CDDIS the following CODE files:

    - cod08455.eph  Removed satellite PRN 7 due to manoeuvre on this day

    - cod08460.eph  }
    - cod08461.eph  } 
    - cod08470.eph  } Reprocessed due to software "bug"
    - cod08471.eph  }
    - cod08467.erp  } 
    - cod08477.erp  } 

The only change to the cod08455.eph file is that we removed satellite PRN 7
which had a manoeuvre on this day.

The other four orbits are completely new. Starting with week 0846 we 
significantly changed our routine processing. Last Friday we discovered that
these changes were causing numerical problems which affected our Sunday and 
Monday orbit solutions. These problems reduced the quality of our orbits and 
also caused relatively large rotations around the Z-axis, which could also 
be seen in the IGS Rapid orbit combination for week 0846 days 0 and 1.

The pole files (cod08467.erp and cod08477.erp) had to be resubmitted since 
also the pole values changed.

Kind regards,
     Tim Springer,
     CODE Analysis Center

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Tim Springer                       Astronomical Institute, University of Berne 
 Tel:   +41 31 6318592              Sidlerstrasse 5, CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland  
 Fax:   +41 31 6313869              ftp: ubeclu.unibe.ch  -or-  130.92.6.11
 e-mail: [email-masked]          after login: cd aiub$ftp
 www:   http://ubeclu.unibe.ch/aiub/
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

           

[Mailed From: Springer Tim <[email-masked]>]