Subject: [IGSMAIL-1269] New version of the ITRF94 SINEX file
From: Zuheir Altamimi
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 1996 0:23:41 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Apr  1  0:23:41 PST 1996      Message Number 1269
******************************************************************************

Author: Zuheir Altamimi
Subject: New version of the ITRF94 SINEX file

Dear users of the ITRF94 SINEX file,

An updated version of the ITRF94 SINEX file is available in our server:

- the old version has some index inconsistency for a small part of the 
MATRIX
  velocity terms (terms which had not to appear, since the 
corresponding     
  velocities are fixed to NNR-NUVEL1 values : 14 stations).

- the real numbers are now coded with 'E' for the exponent. 

The compressed file name is ITRF94.SNX.gz and it is available by 
anonymous 
ftp : schubert.ign.fr
directory: pub/itrf/itrf94

Best Regards
------------------------------------------------------------------------
---
Zuheir Altamimi                               E-MAIL: [email-masked]
Institut Geographique National                PHONE : 33 1 43 98 82 09
ENSG/LAREG                                    FAX   : 33 1 43 98 84 88
B.P. 68
2, Avenue Pasteur
94160 Saint-Mande, FRANCE
------------------------------------------------------------------------
---

[Mailed From: Zuheir Altamimi <[email-masked]>]