Subject: [IGSMAIL-1265] New site at Kwajalein Atoll, Marshall Islands (Correction)
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 15:54:00 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Mar 28 15:54:00 PST 1996      Message Number 1265
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: New site at Kwajalein Atoll, Marshall Islands (Correction)

The actual antenna height is .063 meters or 6.3 centimeters. Sorry for the
inconvenience.

*****************  HEIGHT:    0.063 meters

A revised sitelog has been submitted to the IGS Central Bureau.

regards,
Keith F. Stark

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone: (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:       (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                 GPS info:  [email-masked]
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]