Subject: [IGSMAIL-1264] New site on Galapagos Islands.
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 15:53:59 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Mar 28 15:53:59 PST 1996      Message Number 1264
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: New site on Galapagos Islands.

JPL has installed a new site at the Galapagos Islands. A TurboRogue
SNR-8000 with a Dorne Margolin T antenna has been running there since Jan
30, 1996.  Data is currently being mailed back to JPL once a month.
Internet communications to the site are going to be implemented with in the
next few months which will allow us to get the data back in a more timely
manner. A sitelog is being prepared for the IGS Central Bureau.

SITE:     GAL1
RECEIVER: TurboRogue SNR-8000
ANTENNA:  Dorne Margolin T
HEIGHT:   0.0814 meters

regards,
Keith F. Stark

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone: (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:       (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                 GPS info:  [email-masked]
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]