Subject: [IGSMAIL-1262] New site at Kwajalein Atoll, Marshall Islands
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 1996 9:09:30 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Mar 28  9:09:30 PST 1996      Message Number 1262
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: New site at Kwajalein Atoll, Marshall Islands

JPL has installed a new site at the Kwajalein Atoll in the Marshall
Islands. The site is using a rooftop monument with A Dorne Margolin T
antenna and TurboRogue SNR-8000 receiver. The receiver is running v3.2 link
3/9/95 of the TurboRogue firmware. Currently the site is being offloaded
every 3-4 days. This will change when direct communications are
established.

SITE:      KWJ1
RECEIVER:  TurboRogue SNR-8000
ANTENNA:   Dorne Margolin T
HEIGHT:    0.63 meters

A sitelog has been submitted to the IGS Central Bureau.

regards,
Keith F. Stark

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone: (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:       (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                 GPS info:  [email-masked]
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]