Subject: [IGSMAIL-1258] Resubmittal of data for GOLD KOKB MADR MCM4 and TIDB
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 1996 9:33:55 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Mar 26  9:33:55 PST 1996      Message Number 1258
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: Resubmittal of data for GOLD KOKB MADR MCM4 and TIDB

Due to some problems recovering from the weekend outage at JPL several
files were missing a few hours of data on March 22. The corrected files for
GOLD, KOKB, MADR, MCM4, and TIDB have been uploaded to the JPL archive and
will be resubmitted to CDDIS as soon as possible.

Keith

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone: (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:       (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                 GPS info:  [email-masked]
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]