Subject: [IGSMAIL-1252] JPL outage
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 1996 16:34:38 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Mar 22 16:34:38 PST 1996      Message Number 1252
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: JPL outage

Due to an air conditioning outage this weekend, the JPL archive will not be
available until Monday Morning. We apologize for any inconvenience this may
cause.

Regards,
Keith F. Stark

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone: (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:       (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                 GPS info:  [email-masked]
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]