Subject: [IGSMAIL-1244] LHAS data day 009-029/1996
From: Kurt Herzberger IfAG-GF
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 1996 7:23:50 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Mar 14  7:23:50 PST 1996      Message Number 1244
******************************************************************************

Author: Kurt Herzberger IfAG-GF
Subject: LHAS data day 009-029/1996

The Lhasa GPS data set (day 009-029/1996, exclude day 025+026) are
now accessible in the directory 'pub/IGS/1996' at IfAG.

  Access:   ftp igs.ifag.de
    user:   anonymous
  passwd:   'your e-mail'
            cd pub/IGS/1996
            binary
            mget LHAS0*.96*
            ...

--
 
===== Institute for Applied Geodesy, Geodetic Research Divison =====
===    Kurt Herzberger   Tel.: +49 69 6333-259  ... 6333-1       ===
==                       Fax:  +49 69 6333-425                    ==
==                    E-Mail:  [email-masked]                    ==
==                  Internet:  141.74.240.26  user: anonymous     ==
=== Institut fur Angewandte Geodasie, Abt. Geodatische Forschung ===
==== Richard-Strauss-Allee 11, D-60598 Frankfurt/Main, Germany =====

[Mailed From: Kurt Herzberger <[email-masked]>]