Subject: [IGSMAIL-1238] Re-Submission of EMR SP3 Files
From: Pierre Tetreault
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 1996 14:15:10 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Mar  4 14:15:10 PST 1996      Message Number 1238
******************************************************************************

Author: Pierre Tetreault
Subject: Re-Submission of EMR SP3 Files

Subject: Re-Submission of EMR SP3 File 

Dear IGS colleagues,
 
As of this week (0841) we will be submitting to CDDIS sp3 and EOP products 
which are consistent with our SINEX weekly combination.  As a consequence we 
have re-submitted to CDDIS new EMR sp3 files for days 0-3 of week 0841.

Also starting with week 0842 we will submit all products including our 
Analysis Report (.sum file) all at the same time once a week.

Pierre Tetreault
-- 

EMR IGS Analysis Centre
Geodetic Survey of Canada
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Internet: [email-masked]

[Mailed From: Pierre Tetreault <[email-masked]>]