Subject: [IGSMAIL-1227] Limon, Costa Rica (MOIN) site problems
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 1996 10:41:45 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Feb 26 10:41:45 PST 1996      Message Number 1227
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: Limon, Costa Rica (MOIN) site problems

The antenna at MOIN has been moved from the original mark due to some
problems with the original installation. Data from the new mark at MOIN are
being collected from day 96.054. The original installation was rendered
useless during construction on the roof that it is mounted.  The new data
will be made available when more information is known about the new
installation.

Regards,
Keith F. Stark

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone: (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:       (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                 GPS info:  [email-masked]
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]