Subject: [IGSMAIL-1224] IGS data LHAS 330-361 1995
From: Kurt Herzberger IfAG-GF
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 1996 8:05:38 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Feb 23  8:05:38 PST 1996      Message Number 1224
******************************************************************************

Author: Kurt Herzberger IfAG-GF
Subject: IGS data LHAS 330-361 1995

Due to a failure in the Inmarsat-System at the site LHASA
temporarily no GPS data available from day 330 till 361 in 1995.

The data (day 330-361) saved at the Rogue_Receiver are now accessible
in the IGS directory at IfAG.

  Access:   ftp igs.ifag.de
    user:   anonymous
  passwd:   your e-mail
            cd outdata
            binary
            mget LHAS3*.95*
            ...

--
 
===== Institute for Applied Geodesy, Geodetic Research Divison =====
===    Kurt Herzberger   Tel.: +49 69 6333-259  ... 6333-1       ===
==                       Fax:  +49 69 6333-425                    ==
==                    E-Mail:  [email-masked]                    ==
==                  Internet:  141.74.240.26  user: anonymous     ==
=== Institut fur Angewandte Geodasie, Abt. Geodatische Forschung ===
==== Richard-Strauss-Allee 11, D-60598 Frankfurt/Main, Germany =====

[Mailed From: Kurt Herzberger <[email-masked]>]