Subject: [IGSMAIL-1218] ALBH Clock Change
From: Michael Schmidt
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 1996 15:27:58 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Feb 16 15:27:58 PST 1996      Message Number 1218
******************************************************************************

Author: Michael Schmidt
Subject: ALBH Clock Change

***************************************************************************
                     GEOLOGICAL SURVEY OF CANADA
                   WESTERN CANADA DEFORMATION ARRAY
                         GPS TRACKER ADVISORY

GPS TRACKER ID: ALBH
DOMES No.:      40129-M003
CDP No.         n/a
MONUMENT No.    927000
LOCATION:       Albert Head (Victoria, B.C.), Canada

ADVISORY:  Please be advised of the following change at ALBH:

Effective  96/02/16 (96.047) 20:10:30UT

Clock Change: The Cesium clock was returned to the site replacing the
Rubidium clock in use since 95/12/12. An updated site log has been submitted
to the Central Bureau. Due to this installation and other work carried out
concurrently there will be no data from DOY 047 17:47UT - 20:10UT.

Regards

Mike Schmidt

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
ADVISORY DISTRIBUTION:          IGS
                                CANADIAN ACS
                                BC ACS

PREPARED BY:  MS                DATE: 96/02/12
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT:

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

Michael Schmidt                            Tel  (604) 363-6760
Pacific Geoscience Centre                  FAX  (604) 363-6565
Geological Survey of Canada                internet:  [email-masked]
P.O. Box 6000
9860 West Saanich Rd.
Sidney, B.C.  Canada  V8L 4B2
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

[Mailed From: Michael Schmidt <[email-masked]>]