Subject: [IGSMAIL-120] PGGA & Global tracking data. GPS Week 655
From: Yehuda Bock
Date: 20 OCT 1992 11:35:53

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail       20-OCT-1992 11:35:53       Message Number 120
***********************************************************************
 
From:    Yehuda Bock
Subject: PGGA & Global tracking data. GPS Week 655
         -----------------------------------------

           P G G A   &   G L O B A L   T R A C K I N G   D A T A 
                            (IGS CORE STATIONS)
  GPS WEEK #665     October 4, 1992 - October 10, 1992     DOY 271 - DOY 277

                                                               Day Number
                                                          2  2  2  2  2  2  2
                            SIO   IGS  TYPE OF            7  7  8  8  8  8  8
SITE_NAME                   CODE  CODE RECEIVER           8  9  0  1  2  3  4
--------                    ----  ---- --------                              
JPL Mesa (PGGA), CA, USA    jpl1  jplm ROGUE SNR-8        X  B  B  B  B  B  B
Pinyon 1 (PGGA), CA, USA    pin1  piny ASHTECH P-CODE     B  B  B  B  B  B  B   
Scripps 2 (PGGA), CA, USA   sio2  sio2 ASHTECH P-CODE     B  B     B  B  B  B   
Vandenberg (PGGA), CA, USA  vndp  vndp ASHTECH P-CODE     B  B  B  B  B  B  B   
Albert Head, Victoria B.C.  albh  albh ROGUE SNR-8        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Algonquin, Canada           algo  algo ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Tidbinbilla, Australia      ds42  tidb ROGUE SNR-8        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Fairbanks, AK, USA          fair  fair ROGUE SNR-8        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Goldstone DSN, California   ds10  gold ROGUE SNR-8        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Graz, Austria               graz  graz ROGUE SNR-8        X     X  X     X  X
Hartebeesthoek, S. Africa   hart  hart ROGUE SNR-8 (?)    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Herstmonceux, UK            hers  hers Mini-Rogue         B  R  B  B  B  B  B
Hobart (Tasmania) Australia tas1  hoba MINIMAC 2816AT     R  R  R  R  R  B  B
Kokee Park, HI, USA         kokr  kokb ROGUE SNR-8                           
Kootwijk Obs., Netherlands  kosg  kosg ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Madrid DSN, Spain           ds60  madr ROGUE SNR-8        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Matera, Italy               mate  mate ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
McMurdo, Antarctica         mcmu  mcmu ROGUE SNR-8        X     X  X  X  X  X
Metsahovi, Finland          mets  mets ROGUE SNR-8 (?)    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Ny Alesund, Norway          nall  nyal ROGUE SNR-8        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Onsala, Sweden              onsa  onsa ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Penticton, Canada           drao  drao ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Santiago, Chile             sant  sant ROGUE SNR-8        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
St. Johns, Canada           stjo  stjo ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Tahiti                      pama  pama ROGUE SNR-8 (?)    B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Tai-Shi, Taiwan             taiw  taiw Mini-Rogue         B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Townsville, Australia       town  town TRIMBLE 4000 SST   R  R  R  R  R  B  B
Tromso, Norway              trom  trom ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B
Tsukuba-Kashima, Japan      tsu1  tsuk MINIMAC 2816AT        R  R  R  R  B  B
Usuda, Japan                usud  usud ROGUE SNR-8        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Wellington, New Zealand     well  well TRIMBLE 4000 SST   R  R  R  R  R  B  B
Westford, MA, USA           wes1  wes1 MINIMAC 2816AT     R  R  R  R  R  B  B
Wettzell, Germany           wtz1  wett ROGUE SNR-8           B  B  B  B  B  B
Yarragadee, Australia       yar1  yar1 ROGUE SNR-8        X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yellowknife, Canada         yell  yell ROGUE SNR-8        B  B  B  B  B  B  B

B = RINEX and raw files on line; R = Raw files on line; X = RINEX files on line

1. The following data is copied from JPL in RINEX format only:
   DS10, DS42, DS60, NALL, MCMU, SANT, USUD, FAIR, YAR1
2. The following data is copied from CDDIS in RINEX format only:
   MASP, ALBH, GRAZ
3. The following data is copied from NGS as raw data and rinexed at SIO:
   ALGO,HART,HERS,TAS1,KOSG,MATE,MCMU,METS,MOJ1,ONSA,RIC1,STJO,PAMA
   TAIW,TOWN,TROM,TSU1,WELL,WES1,WTZ1,YELL.
4. The following sites are downloaded at SIO directly from receiver:
   SIO2,PIN1,JPL1,VNDP,DRAO,KOKR
5. Minimac and Trimble data from TAS1,TSU1,WES1,WELL,TOWN has not been 
   rinexed yet.  It will be rinexed and moved to optical storage as
   soon as possible

                      TIME FRAME OF DATA AVAILABILITY
                      -------------------------------
FROM JPL:
   All data collected from JPL (see above) should be available 3 days after day of
observation.  Later data are retrieved when available. 

FROM NGS:
   All Rogue data collected from NGS are rinexed and made available within 3 days of
the day of observation.  All other receiver types collected from NGS 
(i.e. Minimac,Trimble) are made available in raw format within 3 days and rinex 
data is available within 4 days.

FROM CDDIS:
   All data collected from CDDIS should be available within 3 days of the day
of observation.