Subject: [IGSMAIL-1191] Flashcard problem at AUCK
From: Roger Williams
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 1996 11:27:43 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Jan 19 11:27:43 PST 1996      Message Number 1191
******************************************************************************

Author: Roger Williams
Subject: Flashcard problem at AUCK

There have been further problems with the Rogue 10 MB flash card at AUCK
(Auckland, New Zealand) - viz. IGS mail messages 1115 and 1160. No data was
logged for about 51 hours, beginning ca. 21:50 UT on 14 January 1996. The
receiver flashcard was replaced with a 4 MB unit ca. 00:30 UT on 17 January
1996 and logging recommenced. There will be no AUCK data files available
for days 015 (836/1) and 016 (836/2).

Regards,
Roger
--
Roger Williams, Institute of Geological & Nuclear Sciences, New Zealand
[email-masked] : DEC 3000/300 AXP - OpenVMS v6.2

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]