Subject: [IGSMAIL-1181] Receiver change at KOKB
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 1996 14:18:04 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Jan 11 14:18:04 PST 1996      Message Number 1181
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: Receiver change at KOKB

The backup TurboRogue receiver at Kokee has been installed on the KOKB mark
today. It will be the permanent replacement of the Rogue SNR-8 receiver
that was previously there. The change also included an antenna swap and a
change in the antenna height. The Rogue antenna was replaced with a
standard TurboRogue antenna. The new height is 6.14 cm. Data will be made
available starting from Jan 12,1996 00:00 UT. An updated site log has been
sent to the IGSCB

Regards,
Keith F. Stark

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone: (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:       (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                 GPS info:  [email-masked]
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]