Subject: [IGSMAIL-1171] CODE/AIUB ftp (no)access
From: T.A. Springer
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 1995 12:10:06 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Sun Dec 24 12:10:06 PST 1995      Message Number 1171
******************************************************************************

Author: T.A. Springer
Subject: CODE/AIUB ftp (no)access

Dear IGS colleagues,

Apperently the ftp access to the "ubeclu.unibe.ch" seems to be malfunctioning
since Saturday 23-12-95. There was an hardware update on that day for the 
university cluster. Unfortunately we have no way of correcting the error
and we only can hope that our "informatik dienst" notices and solves
the problem. However in view of the time (Christmas eve) this is not very
likely.

Our sincere appologies for this inconvienience!

Merry Christmas.

 Tim Springer
 CODE analysis center

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Tim Springer                       Astronomical Institute, University of Berne 
 Tel:   +41 31 6313802              Sidlerstrasse 5, CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland  
 Fax:   +41 31 6313869              ftp: ubeclu.unibe.ch  -or-  130.92.6.11
 e-mail: [email-masked]          after login: cd aiub$ftp
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

           

[Mailed From: Springer Tim <[email-masked]>]