Subject: [IGSMAIL-1169] New receiver at Pamatai (TAHITI)
From: H. Burger (CNES)
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 1995 4:18:23 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Dec 22  4:18:23 PST 1995      Message Number 1169
******************************************************************************

Author: H. Burger (CNES)
Subject: New receiver at Pamata‹i (TAHITI)

Subject: Receiver of Pamata‹ (TAHITI)

I would like to inform you that we have recently set up a new receiver at
TAHITI on the site of Pamata‹. The new receiver is a Turbo-Rogue SNR-8100
and it replace the ROGUE SNR-800. The Turbo-Rogue is operational since 
December 20,1995. 

Please, note that the height antenna has changed. 

New height antenna is : 7.791 meters (instead of 8.41 meters)

Please, if you need more informations you can contact me at the following
Email address:

[email-masked]

Best Regards

H.Burger

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]