Subject: [IGSMAIL-1156] IGS data OHIG day 162 till 261
From: Kurt Herzberger IfAG-GF
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 1995 3:10:42 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Dec 12  3:10:42 PST 1995      Message Number 1156
******************************************************************************

Author: Kurt Herzberger IfAG-GF
Subject: IGS data OHIG day 162 till 261

The temporarily frozen GPS data (day 162-261) are accessible in the
IGS directory at IfAG.

  Access:   ftp igs.ifag.de
    user:   anonymous
  passwd:   your e-mail
            cd outdata
            binary
            mget OHIG1*
            mget OHIG2*
            ...

--
 
===== Institute for Applied Geodesy, Geodetic Research Divison =====
===    Kurt Herzberger   Tel.: +49 69 6333-259  ... 6333-1       ===
==                       Fax:  +49 69 6333-425                    ==
==                    E-Mail:  [email-masked]                    ==
==                  Internet:  141.74.240.26  user: anonymous     ==
=== Institut fur Angewandte Geodasie, Abt. Geodatische Forschung ===
==== Richard-Strauss-Allee 11, D-60598 Frankfurt/Main, Germany =====

[Mailed From: Kurt Herzberger <[email-masked]>]