Subject: [IGSMAIL-1134] Site in Bangalore, India
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 14:28:29 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Nov 30 14:28:29 PST 1995      Message Number 1134
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: Site in Bangalore, India

JPL is currently operating the site in Bangalore, India. The site was
installed by UNAVCO and has been operating for several weeks using Internet
to transfer the data back to JPL. We are still awaiting some information on
the monumentation and do not yet have an antenna height available. Data is
being made available to the IGS community because of the area of the world
that it covers. We will get all of the information out as soon as we have
it.

        SITE CODE: IISC

Regards,
Keith F. Stark

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone: (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:       (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                 GPS info:  [email-masked]
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]