Subject: [IGSMAIL-1133] St. Croix GPS Site
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 14:27:53 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Nov 30 14:27:53 PST 1995      Message Number 1133
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: St. Croix GPS Site

The site at St. Croix is now operating as a permanently installed site.
Data is available to the IGS community for the past several weeks. We are
currently working with the personnel in St. Croix to confirm the antenna
height (should be the same as the last occupation). This site is using the
same monument that was used for the previous occupation so the 4 letter
site code of CRO1 has been retained. A preliminary sitelog has been
prepared and submitted to the IGS Central Bureau.

        SITE CODE: CRO1

Regards,
Keith F. Stark

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone: (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:       (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                 GPS info:  [email-masked]
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]