Subject: [IGSMAIL-1127] Disk problems at JPL fixed.
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 1995 11:18:35 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Nov 27 11:18:35 PST 1995      Message Number 1127
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: Disk problems at JPL fixed.

The disk problem at JPL did not cause as many problems as were first
anticipated. We were able to replace the defective disk with a two week old
copy of the same disk and get up and running. We expect that it will take a
day or two to complete all of the data holdings for the last several days.

We apologize for any inconvenience,

Keith Stark

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone: (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:       (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                 GPS info:  [email-masked]
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]