Subject: [IGSMAIL-1124] MDVO H-maser reconnected; new height info
From: Boudewijn Ambrosius (DUT), Mark Kaufman (IMVP)
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 1995 1:27:12 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Nov 27  1:27:12 PST 1995      Message Number 1124
******************************************************************************

Author: Boudewijn Ambrosius (DUT), Mark Kaufman (IMVP)
Subject: MDVO H-maser reconnected; new height info

Since day 317, the Trimble SSE receiver of the Mendeleevo station (MDVO)
has been connected to the H-maser external frequency standard again, after
it was disconnected on day 268.Over the last two weeks it has been verified
that the receiver is working properly again while connected to the H-maser.

Also, new information about the antenna height has become available. At the
current location (DOMES nr. 2309M002), where the antenna has been mounted
since July 5 (day 186). the distance betweeen the marker and the bottom of
the preamplifier is 145.6 mm. This is a 3 mm change from the height of the
antenna at the old point. So, the new height became effective on day 186!

An updated site log form reflecting these two changes has been submitted to
the IGS Central Bureau.

Boudewijn Ambrosius
Mark Kaufman

[Mailed From: Boudewijn Ambrosius <[email-masked]>]