Subject: [IGSMAIL-1109] Problem with GOLD
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 1995 11:17:39 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Nov  7 11:17:39 PST 1995      Message Number 1109
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: Problem with GOLD

The data from Goldstone from Oct 31, 1995 through the current time is
unusable due to the changes at the site. On Oct 31 the Rogue antenna was
replaced with a TurboRogue antenna, also the RF/LO drawer was replaced with
one that had undergone repair. Also, AS was turned back on that day. It is
unknown which one of these changes has caused the problem with the site. We
are currently analyzing the receiver to determine the problem. Data from
Goldstone will not be available until we have resolved this problem.

We apologize for the inconvenience,

Keith F. Stark

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone: (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:       (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                 GPS info:  [email-masked]
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]