Subject: [IGSMAIL-1107] IISC station status ??
From: T.A. Springer
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 1995 18:38:42 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Sat Nov  4 18:38:42 PST 1995      Message Number 1107
******************************************************************************

Author: T.A. Springer
Subject: IISC station status ??

Dear IGS colleagues,
 
We are a little bit confused about the IISC station status. For days 300 and 
301 we received rinex files which indicated that the receiver type in IISC is
a ROGUE SNR-8000 and the antenna type is a DORNE MARGOLIN T. However according
to the site log (iisc0195.log) the site is equipped with a Trimble receiver.
Can anyone provide the correct information and, if necessary, the correct
station log.

Kind regards,
     Tim Springer

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Tim Springer                       Astronomical Institute, University of Berne 
 Tel:   +41 31 6313802              Sidlerstrasse 5, CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland  
 Fax:   +41 31 6313869              ftp: ubeclu.unibe.ch  -or-  130.92.6.11
 e-mail: [email-masked]          after login: cd aiub$ftp
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

           

[Mailed From: Springer Tim <[email-masked]>]