Subject: [IGSMAIL-1104] Antenna at Goldstone
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 1995 11:26:46 PST

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Nov  2 11:26:46 PST 1995      Message Number 1104
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: Antenna at Goldstone

The antenna at Goldstone was swapped out at 22:00 UT on 1995-Oct-31. The
new antenna is a standard TurboRogue antenna which replaces the older Rogue
Antenna. The new antenna sits on a 2.54 cm base plate so the new antenna
height for Goldstone is 2.54cm.

regards,

Keith Stark

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone: (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:       (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                 GPS info:  [email-masked]
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]