Subject: [IGSMAIL-110] CSR/UTX analysis report
From: Bob E. Schutz
Date: 1 OCT 1992 17:16:45

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail        1-OCT-1992 17:16:45       Message Number 110
***********************************************************************
 
==============================================================================
                   THIS FILE CONTAINS 2 MESSAGES
==============================================================================

From:    Bob E. Schutz
Subject: CSR/UTX analysis report
         -----------------------

                   IGS ANALYSIS CENTER REPORT
     CENTER FOR SPACE RESEARCH/UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT AUSTIN

Report Period:  1992 August 30-September 5
                (Days 243-249, GPS Week 660)

Report Date:  1992 September 30

This report provides additional information about GPS products generated
by the Center for Space Research/University of Texas at Austin (UTX) for
the International GPS Geodynamics Service (IGS). 

PRODUCTS SUMMARIZED

GPS ephemerides and Earth rotation parameters were generated for the
reporting period.  The Earth rotation parameters do not currently include
UT1.  The results may be obtained from the NASA CDDIS.  The currently
available files are:

   UTX0660*.EPH:  GPS ephemerides for GPS Week 660 (SP3 format), * represents
                  0-Sunday,...,6-Saturday
   UTX06607.SUM:  This report file
   UTX06607.ERP:  Earth rotation summary file

The currently available products include independent one-day arcs used for
Earth rotation parameter determination.  

CORE STATION SUMMARY

The Core Station data used in the solutions is given below.  Missing data
on some days does not imply that no data are available.  X in the table 
indicates that data from that site were used in the solution.  All receivers
are Rogue, except as noted.

                                            DATA USED IN SOLUTIONS
                                                 Days 243-249
                                                Day of Week 660
                                              S  M  T  W  T  F  S
                                              U  O  U  E  H  R  A
                                              N  N  E  D  U  I  T

        Site                         Code

Algonquin, Ontario      Canada       ALGO     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Fairbanks, AK           USA          FAIR     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Goldstone (DS10), CA    USA          GOLD     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hartebeestoek           S. Africa    HART     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Hobart, Tasm. (Minimac) Australia    HOBA     X  X  X  X  X  X  X             
Kokee Park, HI          USA          KOKB     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Kootwijk                Netherlands  KOSG     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Madrid (DS60)           Spain        MADR     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Mas Palomas (ESOC)      Canary I.    MASP     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
McMurdo                 Antarctica   MCMU     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Ny Alesund              Norway       NYAL     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Onsala                  Sweden       ONSA     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Papeete                 Tahiti       PAMA     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Santiago                Chile        SANT     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
St. Johns, Newfoundland Canada       STJO     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tai-shi                 Taiwan       TAIW     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Tidbinbilla (DS40)      Australia    TIDB     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Townsville (Trimble)    Australia    TOWN     X  X  X  X  X  X  X         
Usuda                   Japan        USUD     X  -  -  -  X  X  X
Wellington (Trimble)    New Zealand  WELL     -  X  X  X  X  X  -      
Wettzell                Germany      WETT     X  -  X  X  X  X  X
Yaragadee               Australia    YAR1     X  X  X  X  X  X  X
Yellowknife             Canada       YELL     X  X  X  X  X  X  X

                               Totals        22 21 22 22 23 23 22

SATELLITE SUMMARY

The "percent time in shadow" is taken from Day 246.

  PRN        PERCENT TIME                   COMMENTS
               IN SHADOW

    2             7.7      Nominal              
    3             0.0      Nominal
   11             0.0      Nominal
   12             0.0      Nominal
   13             0.0      Nominal
   14             6.3      Nominal
   15             0.0      Nominal
   16             5.9      Nominal
   17             0.0      Nominal
   18             0.0      Nominal
   19             0.0      Nominal
   20             7.3      Nominal
   21             6.6      Nominal
   23             6.3      Nominal
   24             0.0      Nominal
   25             0.0      Nominal
   28             0.0      Nominal

SOLUTION CHARACTERISTICS

Force Model:  IERS Standards
Reference Frame:  Defined by fixed stations in SLR (CSR91L03) and
                  VLBI (GLB718)
Software:  MSODP1/TEXGAP
Data:  L1/L2 GPS phase sampled at 2 min., processed as double differences
Minimum Elevation:  15 degrees
Arc Length:
   UTX0660*.EPH:   Independent 1-day arcs from which ERP products are obtained
   UTX06607.ERP:   1-day arcs
Adjusted Parameters:
   6 epoch elements, nongravitational force parameters for each satellite
   Zenith delay parameter each 2.5 hr for each station
   Double difference bias parameters
   Pole position (in one-day arcs)
Solution Statistics:

The independent one day arcs used for the Earth rotation solutions have
the characteristics given below:

   UTX06607.ERP    
                        Day->      0     1     2     3     4     5     6

     Passes:                     462   449   424   404   487   505   408
     Double differences (DD):  22387 23347 20806 22302 26435 25943 20641
     RMS of DD (cm):            1.64  1.59  1.50  1.52  1.87  1.60  1.44
       [Day 0=Sunday; Day 6=Saturday]
       All satellites included for each day
        
----------------------------
UTX06607.ERP:

      Earth  Orientation Results Submitted to IERS

EARTH ROTATION PARAMETERS
ANALYSIS CENTER:  UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS CENTER FOR SPACE RESEARCH
DATA:  GPS
SOLUTION IDENTIFIER:  EOP(CSR) 92 P 01
SUBMISSION DATE: 30 SEPTEMBER 1992

Notes:  
  1.  RMS is in cm
  2.  The following satellites were included (by PRN): 2,3,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,23,24,25,26,28

   MJD         x        y    UT1        sx       sy     sUT1     RMS   cxy   cxUT1 cyUT1     Sta  Sat Passes

 48864.5 -0.01647  0.50089  0.000000  0.00017  0.00026  0.000000 1.64  0.041  0.000  0.000    22  18   462
 48865.5 -0.01337  0.50143  0.000000  0.00016  0.00020  0.000000 1.59  0.064  0.000  0.000    21  18   449
 48866.5 -0.01212  0.50291  0.000000  0.00024  0.00027  0.000000 1.50  0.166  0.000  0.000    22  18   424
 48867.5 -0.00892  0.50297  0.000000  0.00020  0.00025  0.000000 1.52  0.202  0.000  0.000    22  18   404
 48868.5 -0.00723  0.50201  0.000000  0.00015  0.00026  0.000000 1.87 -0.102  0.000  0.000    23  18   487
 48869.5 -0.00512  0.50215  0.000000  0.00015  0.00019  0.000000 1.59  0.020  0.000  0.000    23  18   505
 48870.5 -0.00332  0.50314  0.000000  0.00019  0.00022  0.000000 1.44  0.117  0.000  0.000    22  18   408

--------------------------------------------------------------

For further information:
   Prof. B. E. Schutz
   [email-masked]

or Dr. P. A. M Abusali
   [email-masked]

==============================================================================

From:     Carey Noll/CDDIS
Subject:  CDDIS GPS Data Holdings for IGS Week 15/GPS Week 0663
---------------------------------------------------------------

              Current IGS GPS Data Holdings (as of 01-Oct-92 08:10)             
    IGS Week 15/GPS Week 0663 (September 20 thru 26, 1992; Days 264 thru 270)   
                                                                                
                                     2    2    2    2    2    2    2            
                    Mon.             6    6    6    6    6    6    7    No.     
    Site Name       Name  Receiver   4    5    6    7    8    9    0   Sites    
------------------  ----  --------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  -----    
Albert Head         ALBH  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Algonquin           ALGO  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Fairbanks           FAIR  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Goldstone           GOLD  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Graz                GRAA  Ashtech    X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Graz                GRAZ  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Hartebeesthoek      HART  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Harvest Platform    HARV  Rogue      -    -    -    X    X    X    X       4    
Herstmonceux        HERS  Rogue      -    X    X    X    X    X    X       6    
Hobart              HOBA  Minimac    X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Kootwijk            KOSG  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Madrid              MADR  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Maspalomas          MASP  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Matera              MATE  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
McMurdo             MCMU  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    -       6    
Metsahovi           METS  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    -       6    
Mojave              MOJ1  Minimac    X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Ny Alesund          NYAL  Rogue      -    X    X    X    X    X    X       6    
Onsala              ONSA  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Pamate              PAMA  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Pasadena            JPLM  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Penticton           DRAO  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Quincy              QUIN  Rogue      -    -    -    X    -    X    X       3    
Saint John's        STJO  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Santiago            SANT  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    -    X       6    
Taiwan              TAIW  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Tidbinbilla         TIDB  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Townsville          TOWN  Trimble    X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Tromso              TROM  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Tsukuba             TSUK  Minimac    X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Usuda               USUD  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Wellington          WELL  Trimble    X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Westford            WES1  Minimac    X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Wettzell            WETT  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Yaragadee           YAR1  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Yellowknife         YELL  Rogue      X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Zimmerwald          ZIMA  Ashtech    X    X    X    X    X    X    X       7    
Zimmerwald          ZIMM  Trimble    -    -    -    X    X    X    X       4    
------------------  ----  --------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  -----    
Totals:               38  stations   33   35   35   38   37   37   36    251    

Notes:  CDDIS disk archive status:  

           GPS1:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 242 thru 260
           GPS2:[GPSDATA] directory contains days 261 and on
           GPS3:[PRODUCTS] directory contains IGS products 
           GPS3:[IGSMAIL] directory contains IGS MAIL messages and index

        CIGNET has submitted WUHAn data to the CDDIS for days 223 thru 249.
            Please advise the CDDIS if you wish copies of these data.

        GFZ has submitted KITAb data to the CDDIS for days 192 and 203 thru 229.
            Please advise the CDDIS if you wish copies of these data.

        JPL has begun delivering data from QUINcy and the HARVest Platform
            starting with day 251.