Subject: [IGSMAIL-1091] Resubmission of CODE orbit files
From: T.A. Springer
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 1995 4:28:51 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Oct 20  4:28:51 PDT 1995      Message Number 1091
******************************************************************************

Author: T.A. Springer
Subject: Resubmission of CODE orbit files

Dear IGS colleagues,
 
We have submitted to the CDDIS new CODE sp3 files for week 821 day 5 and day 6.
The only change are the satellite clocks. When we stoped using ALGO as our 
reference clock, because we noticed some problems with it, the new reference
clock selection did not work properly. Therefore our clock solutions were 
wrong. We have corrected the error and recomputed the clocks for 
days 279 and 280 using NLIB as reference clock. We also updated our summary
file and resubmitted it to the CDDIS.

Kind regards,
     Tim Springer

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Tim Springer                       Astronomical Institute, University of Berne 
 Tel:   +41 31 6313802              Sidlerstrasse 5, CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland  
 Fax:   +41 31 6313869              ftp: ubeclu.unibe.ch  -or-  130.92.6.11
 e-mail: [email-masked]          after login: cd aiub$ftp
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

           

[Mailed From: Springer Tim <[email-masked]>]