Subject: [IGSMAIL-1086] GFZ SINEX substitution
From: Gerd Gendt
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 1995 10:14:34 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Oct 10 10:14:34 PDT 1995      Message Number 1086
******************************************************************************

Author: Gerd Gendt
Subject: GFZ SINEX substitution

Dear colleagues,

We have replaced all our SINEX-Files (Weeks 812 to 820) at CDDIS.
In the old version the real numbers were coded without using 'E'
for the exponent. The new version uses 'E', because some users
had problems in reading this file (especially with C-Programs).

Best regards

Gerd Gendt

-- 

******************************************************************************
*  _/_/_/  _/_/_/_/_/_/  Gerd Gendt                                          * 
* _/       _/       _/   GeoForschungsZentrum                                *
* _/ _/_/  _/_/    _/    Aufgabenbereich 1       Tel.: (0331) 288 1114       *
* _/    _/ _/     _/     Telegrafenberg A17      Fax.: (0331) 288 1111       *
*  _/_/_/  _/    _/_/_/  D-14473 Potsdam         e-Mail: [email-masked] *
*                        GERMANY                                             *
******************************************************************************

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Gerd Gendt)]

[Mailed From: Robert Liu <[email-masked]>]