Subject: [IGSMAIL-1070] Easter Island outage
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 1995 11:29:48 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Sep 26 11:29:48 PDT 1995      Message Number 1070
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: Easter Island outage

The router at Easter Island crashed earlier this week so we have no
communication with the Rogue there. We are hopeful that the router can be
fixed and reinstalled in the next week or two. We should be able to recover
all of the data at that time.

We apologize for any inconvenience,

Keith Stark

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone: (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:       (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                 GPS info:  [email-masked]
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]