Subject: [IGSMAIL-107] IGN DATA CENTER
From: L. Daniel
Date: 28 SEP 1992 15:23:02

***********************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail       28-SEP-1992 15:23:02       Message Number 107
***********************************************************************
 
==============================================================================
                   THIS FILE CONTAINS  1 MESSAGES
==============================================================================

From:  L. Daniel  
Subject:  IGN DATA CENTER
          ---------------

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of 28-SEP-1992 11:15:01.41)                   
                                                                      
         GPS WEEK #660    30/8/1992 to 5/9/1992   days 243-249        

                              2    2    2    2    2    2    2         
                              4    4    4    4    4    4    4         
Center           Type         3    4    5    6    7    8    9         
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
GFZ              CLK          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         

==============================================================

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                             PRODUCT FILES                            
                    (as of 28-SEP-1992 11:15:19.61)                   
                                                                      
         GPS WEEK #661    6/9/1992 to 12/9/1992   days 250-256        

                              2    2    2    2    2    2    2         
                              5    5    5    5    5    5    5         
Center           Type         0    1    2    3    4    5    6         
---------------  ----------  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---  ---        
COD              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
EMR              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                                                                      
ESA              EPH          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 ERP          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         
                 SUM          X    X    X    X    X    X    X         

=====================================================================

                     IGN DATA CENTER WEEKLY STATUS                    
                           CORE NETWORK DATA                          
                    (as of 28-SEP-1992 10:59:09.20)                   
                                                                      
        GPS WEEK #662    13/9/1992 to 19/9/1992   days 257-263        

                                           2   2   2   2   2   2   2  
                                           5   5   5   6   6   6   6  
Site name            Acr. Receiver         7   8   9   0   1   2   3  
-------------------- ---- --------------- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- 
ALBERT HEAD          ALBH ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
ALGONQUIN            ALGO ROGUE            X   X   -   X   X   X   X  
CANBERRA             CANB ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
FAIRBANKS            FAIR ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
GOLDSTONE            GOLD ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
GRAZ                 GRAA ASHTECH          X   X   -   X   X   X   X  
GRAZ                 GRAZ ROGUE            X   X   X   X   -   -   -  
HARTBEESTHOEK        HART ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
HERSTMONCEUX         HERS ROGUE            X   -   X   X   X   X   X  
HOBART               HOBA MINIMAC 2816     X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
KOOTWIJK             KOSG ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MADRID-ROBLEDO       MADR ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MASPALOMAS           MASP ROGUE            X   -   X   X   X   X   X  
MATERA               MATE ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MC MURDO             MCMU ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
METSAHOVI            METS ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
MOJAVE               MOJ1 MINIMAC 2816     X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
NY-ALESUND           NYAL ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
ONSALA-RAO           ONSA ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
PAMATAI              PAMA ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
PASADENA             JPLM ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
PENTICTON            DRAO ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
SAINT JOHN'S         STJO ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
SANTIAGO             SANT ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
TAIPEI               TAIW MINIROGUE        X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
TOWNSVILLE           TOWN TRIMBLE SST      X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
TROMSOE              TROM ROGUE            X   X   -   -   -   X   X  
TSUKUBA              TSUK MINIMAC 2816     X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
USUDA                USUD ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
WELLINGTON           WELL TRIMBLE SST      X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
WESTFORD             WES1 MINIMAC 2816     X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
WETTZELL             WETT ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   -  
YARRAGADEE           YAR1 ROGUE            X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
YELLOWKNIFE          YELL MINIROGUE        X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
ZIMMERWALD           ZIMA ASHTECH          X   X   X   X   X   X   X  
ZIMMERWALD           ZIMM TRIMBLE SST      X   -   -   -   -   -   -  
--------------------                                                  
                  36