Subject: [IGSMAIL-1061] Wk 0814-0817 EMR SINEX resubmission
From: NRCan/GSDivision
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 1995 14:29:54 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Sep 15 14:29:54 PDT 1995      Message Number 1061
******************************************************************************

Author: NRCan/GSDivision
Subject: Wk 0814-0817 EMR SINEX resubmission

Subject: Wk 0814-0817 EMR SINEX resubmission

********************************************************************************
EMR SINEX RESUBMISSION GPS-WEEKS 0814-0817    Dates: 95aug13  to  95sep09
********************************************************************************

NRCan (Natural Resources Canada, formerly Energy, Mines and Resources (EMR))
615 Booth Street, Ottawa, Canada K1A 0E9
e-mail: [email-masked], [email-masked]
	fax:    (613)995-3215

To all SINEXers,

We have resubmitted GPS Weeks 814 to 817 due to an antenna height
inconsistency at (ALBH) Albert Head between our daily processing 
and the SINEX report.
Prior to the correction, the antenna height used in the daily processing
was 0.001m, it should have been 0.100m. This was not reflected in the SINEX files.
Corrections were made to the weekly estimated station coordinates in the 
resubmitted SINEX files to CDDIS. 

SINEX submissions prior to week 814 have not been corrected yet
for the antenna height error.

Sorry for the inconveniences,

-- 
Remi Ferland
Geodetic Survey of Canada
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Internet: [email-masked]

[Mailed From: Remi Ferland <[email-masked]>]