Subject: [IGSMAIL-1058] Time Series Update
From: M B Heflin
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 1995 15:46:42 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Sep 12 15:46:42 PDT 1995      Message Number 1058
******************************************************************************

Author: M B Heflin
Subject: Time Series Update

Point positions for 107 sites have been updated through August 25.  Absolute
coordinate repeatability averaged over all sites is 6 mm N, 8 mm E, and 13 mm V
without ambiguity resolution or common mode cancellation.  Approximately one
third of these sites are in Southern Califonia.  Many receiver types are 
represented.  A free-network approach has been used to avoid reference frame
changes at the year boundaries.  In addition, a global plate motion model
derived solely from GPS data is described in our GRL article which appeared
August 1.  Taken together, the global time series and point positions represent
24508 station-days of GPS data.  The web addresses are given below.

http://sideshow.jpl.nasa.gov/mbh/point.html 
http://sideshow.jpl.nasa.gov/mbh/series.html

[Mailed From: [email-masked]]