Subject: [IGSMAIL-1056] New Site at Ankara / Turkey
From: Dr. Wolfgang Schlueter / Lt.Col.Eng. Dogan Ozaydin / Maj.MSc. Ibrahim Kinik / Capt. MSc. Onur Lenk / Rudolf Stoeger
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 1995 11:02:52 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Sep  5 11:02:52 PDT 1995      Message Number 1056
******************************************************************************

Author: Dr. Wolfgang Schlueter / Lt.Col.Eng. Dogan Ozaydin / Maj.MSc. Ibrahim Kinik / Capt. MSc. Onur Lenk / Rudolf Stoeger
Subject: New Site at Ankara / Turkey

Institut fuer Angewandte Geodaesie (IfAG) together with Harita Genel
Komutanligi - General Command of Mapping (GCM) have installed a new
site at the ASGI Ankara Sabit GPS Istasyonu (Ankara GPS Permanent Tracking
Station).

This site is located at the ASGI in Ankara - Lodumlu, at the same pillar
of the former CIGNET GPS-System (MiniMac 2816 AT), and 18 m west of the
SLR pad (TLRS1 /1993). Indeed,this is the announcement for receiver 
replacement for the same site operating since OCT. 11th, 1991.

The data-files of the TurboRogue in Ankara are named ANKR. A site log has
been sent to the Central Bureau.

With best regards:

Wolfgang Schlueter / Dogan Ozaydin
Ibrahim Kinik / Onur Lenk / Rudi Stoeger 

[Mailed From: Robert Liu <[email-masked]>]