Subject: [IGSMAIL-1040] Pie Town data outage
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 1995 11:30:05 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Aug 11 11:30:05 PDT 1995      Message Number 1040
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: Pie Town data outage

The Pie Town VLBA station was taken down for 48 hours for a communications
upgrade. This included the TurboRogue at the site. Power has been restored
to the station and the TurboRogue. The data outage covered from 95.221
20:15:00 UTC through 95.222 20:24:30.

Keith F. Stark

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone: (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:       (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                 GPS info:  [email-masked]
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]