Subject: [IGSMAIL-1037] Santiago and Easter Island
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 1995 15:08:27 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Mon Aug  7 15:08:27 PDT 1995      Message Number 1037
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: Santiago and Easter Island

We are unable to connect to our sites in Santiago (SANT) and Easter Island
(EISL) due to poor internet connections. We are working on reestablishing
communications.

Keith F. Stark

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone: (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:       (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                 GPS info:  [email-masked]
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]