Subject: [IGSMAIL-1032] Bogota power problems
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 1995 7:31:38 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Fri Aug  4  7:31:38 PDT 1995      Message Number 1032
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: Bogota power problems

The data outage at Bogota (IGSMail #1026) was due to a power problem at the
site. The problem has been repaired and data is now available. Data is not
available for days 95.210 through 95.214.

We apologize for any inconvenience,

Keith F. Stark

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone: (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:       (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                 GPS info:  [email-masked]
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]