Subject: [IGSMAIL-1030] JPLM receiver crash
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 1995 14:31:43 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Tue Aug  1 14:31:43 PDT 1995      Message Number 1030
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: JPLM receiver crash

The receiver at JPL Mesa that was installed on day 206 stopped tracking on
day 207. Another temporary receiver was installed on day 210. Because this
receiver was committed to field work for this week a new receiver was
installed on Monday to replace it. Several hours ago this receiver crashed
and was replaced. We are hoping that this receiver will remain working for
some time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Keith F. Stark

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone: (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:       (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          GPS Info:  [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                 E-Mail:    [email-masked]
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]