Subject: [IGSMAIL-1024] JPL Mesa receiver swap
From: Keith F. Stark
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 1995 8:52:16 PDT

******************************************************************************
IGS Electronic Mail      Thu Jul 27  8:52:16 PDT 1995      Message Number 1024
******************************************************************************

Author: Keith F. Stark
Subject: JPL Mesa receiver swap

There have been 2 receiver swaps at JPL Mesa in the last several days. A
receiver was put in at 00:00 UT Friday (Jul 21). This receiver began
experiencing troubles over the weekend so it was swapped with another
receiver on Jul 25. The new receiver is tracking correctly and there is no
plan for another swap. The antenna was not moved during any of these
operations so there is no change in the antenna information. A new sitelog
is being prepared for the IGS CB to document these changes.

Sincerely,
Keith Stark

========================================================================
Keith F. Stark                     Telephone: (818) 354 5922
GPS Networks & Operations Group    FAX:       (818) 393 4965
Jet Propulsion Laboratory          Email:     [email-masked]
4800 Oak Grove Dr.                 GPS info:  [email-masked]
Pasadena, CA 91109
========================================================================

[Mailed From: [email-masked] (Keith F. Stark)]